Hello Everyone, I m 34 yrs and I have missed my periods by 12 days and I felt I m pregnant, becoz I am experiencing nausea and the other symptoms . To confirm my doubt, I did the pregnancy test at home today morning and the result is positive.
I already have a 2 yr old baby .We want to take care of her and also I have joined my husband here in USA after 2. My husband and I agree to abort it. WHY?? Because we are not prepared for another baby as of the moment.
I don’t want to see a doctor, since I'm afraid to surgical abortion. Please help me with this, I m trying to find a way to do a natural abortion at home safe, please if someone can help me, Email me at***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
, as soon as possible. PLEASE…………

hi there im sorry to hear that your wanting an abortion but its very upto yourself if ur not ready then it snot ready me personally could never get rid of a baby but thats everyone to thier own however ive not herd anything bad about an abortion it doesnt hurt and they will give u one tablet,that will help break the baby up as its not that big it doesnt even have eyes etc yet, they will send u home you will bleed for the night and then when u go back they will give u another tablet which will flush the baby out i.e with the blood it will be that small you wont see it, u will have the pains in the stomach but thats for u to know thats its comming out successfully in the uk we are kept in hospital for the night so they can make sure nothing is left but as ur in usa they might be alot different over there,
i give u the best of luck x

You can get a medical abortion in the US.
You do need to see a doctor and you will need to follow up in a week or two.

Contact your doctor. It is the safest method.

Thanks, for your replies. But please can anyone tell me , how can I do it at home, with the help of some pills or any home remedy. I don't want to see a doctor. Please............

You can't just do it at home. You will need to see a doctor. If you choose to go this route it is a prescribed medicine. You can't just get it over the counter.

You also MUST have a follow up in 2-3 weeks. It's to make sure it worked completely. If it didn't infection can set in, you could become infertile or in more serious cases, it could be fatal.

Talk to a doctor.

what natural can abort baby?

I know it's been two years but just to answer your question, yes there is such a pill for it, but in the US it's not available for you to just buy it. Doctor's won't prescribe you the pills either. Other countries perhaps will give you the pills depending how strick they are when it comes to that. It is called Mifepristone, it might be called different names. Sad, babies are precious. Hope that you never went through it. But it's your life and your rights.