i want to know if its possible for a person to get pregnant after 2 weeks of abortion and if its withdrawal.

It is possible to get pregnant two weeks after an abortion. If you don't want to be in the same situation again, why not consider hormonal birth control or an iud.

WOMEN are often more fertile after an abortion or miscarriage, and I should know because I became pregnant within a month of having my first abortion.

I also work in an abortion clinic, and would like for you to know that withdrawal is not a very effective birth cotnrol method. Please consider hormonal birth control =) Not because I am judging you, but because it is cheaper than another aboriton.

I had a n abortion exactly 4 weeks ago becasue of medical reasons. I was 5 weeks 4 days pregnant. I ma still bleeding and I was wondering when I should try to get pregnant? Xan I get pregnant now while I am stil bleeding and not had my period yet. the reason that I had an abortion was becasue the placnta was 80% full of hematoma, and I had SEVERE MORNING SICNESS, THAT LASTED THE WHOLE DAY!!!. What should do?? ?

I want to get pregnant after abortion!!

you said that you got pregnat in a month after an abortio ......what you can do if you hace the same situation.....i had unprotected sex after two weeks but he did noy finish inside me....i took the morning after pill ...but i m really worried...im feeling pregnamcy sintomps ..........i dont want to have a kid now!!!!

Listen girls... I am not here to judge, since I have had 2 abortions myself ( April '06 and November '06). However, if you are SO worried about getting pregnant and don't want to keep having Abortions, why not take some Birth Control??? An Abortion is something that is very serious, and difficult for a lot of people to go through. It is not an acceptable form of birth control and shouldn't be turned to in place of a condom or pill.
I am not trying to be rude but everyone should have a little more respect for themselves and take some time to think about the major decision they had just made before they go having unprotected sex AGAIN. Afterall, it does result in pregnancy, which is why an abortion happened the first time around.

I had an abortion 2 weeks ago due to medical reasons. This was my 2nd failed pregnancy and I already have a 20 month old. I am on progesterone only bc because of migraines. My husband said he wanted to try again. Could I get pregnant now if I stop taking the bc?

No its not possible... I know it personally.

If I had unprotected sex a week later, could I be pregnant?

Yeah its possible it happpened to me