How can I remove the gaps in my teeth without the use of expensive braces. If there's no possible way then where can I find good but cheap braces. I am tired of not being able to smile in front of my friends and girls because it's just embarrassing.

Ms. Lean Muscle thats also my problem i cant be able to smile because of my teeth problem...i hope somebody wud help us...tnx a lot.

Ms? I'm a guy, lol. But yea. How bad are your gaps?

Well there is only 1 thing I can suggest ... Apart from this ... If you have an overbite and are younger than 16 you should go to you're normal dentist and say I am concerned and ask for an x-ray at the orthodontist  my dentist has organised me a trip because of my over bite and if you are under 16 it should be free....

My other suggestion if you have lost all you're baby teeth and all you're adults have grown in fully you're teeth may stay like that forever so if all you're adult teeth haven't grown in they will hopefully push you're teeth around to close the gap. Hope I helped Emo.Chick

I'm almost 16 and all of my baby teeth have grown out will they still be able to push my teeth in?

Well, there are a few reasons you could have gaps in your smile. If you have all of your teeth, it is possible you may be someone with a gap inbetween your two front teeth and that is caused by a frenum attachment of upper lip and gums placed too low on the gum tissue. This is fixed by cutting the frenum if you are young enough or by composite (white filling material) placed on both sides of the front teeth to make them appear to close the gap or you could get veneers (more expensive). Another problem causing gaps could be that the lateral incisors (teeth located inbetween the two front teeth and the canines) on either side of the upper teeth are naturally too small or pointy in shape. This is a common occurance and causes gaps in the upper teeth. Again, this could be fixed with veneers or bonding. Ask your dentist at the next dental visit. They can tell you all the options.