Hi, last week, my boyfriend had a fight and he lost two front teeth. How could he replace those missing teeth? Did anyone experience the same thing?

Hi, I was in similar situation as your boyfriend. I had my front tooth broken when I fell off the bike. I was so depressed when I had a missing tooth, I can only imagine how your boyfriend feels when he has two teeth missing. My mother is a dentist, so she fixed my problem. She put me a dental implant, which replaced my missing tooth. I like what she did, because she didn’t use my other teeth for support, and now you can’t tell which one is a fake. Not only that it looks like a real tooth, but it also feels natural. At the first time I had difficulties chewing, but when I finally got used to my new tooth, I never had problems again.

I had a similar problem, one day my friend decided to throw a rock at a boulder knowing well that i was right behind it, and it shattered my front tooth and broke my nose. I would suggest he go to the dentist and request a "Flipper" (thats what my dentist calls it) its basically a fake tooth on a retainer. If he is under 18 he will have to waer this retainer thing for awhile until his jaw stops growin and he can get a permanent implant. I have one and It does take a little getting used to but alot of my friends think its pretty cool