I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and it is now 1 in the morning on Sunday. I was given perks for the first couple days, vicodin for after the perks ran out, and an antibiotic to take 3 times daily. I go in this following Tuesday to have my stitches removed. I'm not sure if this means mine are not disolveable? But ever since the day of my surgery I've been on a severe amount of pain even with taking the pain pills and doing everything as told. The more I'm able to move my mouth more the more I realized my cheek is also stiched to my gums for both the bottom ones. Its so bad I cannot close my mouth all the way but I cannot open it very wide either. It's super uncomfortable to sleep and nothing helps with the pain. If I try to close my mouth all the way, I bite the part of my cheek that's stiched to my gums! Also, I have always been one to grind my teeth/jaw While I sleep which means closing my mouth on the piece of cheek constantly. I can't sleep and would appreciate any advice. I'm not sure if it matters but I'm 15 almost 16. Please help end this pain in my mouth! 

I think you should call the dentist/oral surgeon who did that to you and talk to him/her about your problems. You are his CUSTOMER not his slave. You DO have a say about what they do and a reasonable expectation for assistance.

The army pulled my teeth nearly 60 years ago, 5 up and 5 down on one side then the other side a few weeks later then the front teeth. They didn't sew my cheeks into the gums but I remember the stitches did not dissolve and my tongue just had to play with the hanging pieces of string until they came out by themselves. Tongues are funny that way, they just have to explore everything.

I don't remember any pain pills, maybe aspirin.

If the sewing job is bothering you that much I think they should do something about it. Will your parents stand up for you?

hello sir. I was hoping that you can help me as well. I have wisdom tooth pain and I don't know which tooth is hurting me. I removed two of them, one was on upper left and the another one was on the upper right. now I have pain and I am not sure where this pain is coming from. I am not sure should I visit my dentist because a couple of times when I went everything was ok like this pain just went away. so I am not sure is this because of those wounds (I removed them two months ago) and I don't know what to do.