I have just finished with several instant tests regarding pregnancy. And they are all positive! I cannot wait to tell this to my husband when he returns from the work. I already scheduled an appointment with doctor for tomorrow, and I am thinking what literature I should acquire. I would like to know everything there is to know about pregnancy, what exercises should I do, what to eat, I want to know about hormone regulation, estrogen and progesterone levels.

First, I want to congratulate you for your pregnancy. If you want everything to turn out all right, there are many preparations. Doctor will explain the majority of things you will have to do; I will just answer some questions. Progesterone is a hormone with many roles. It helps with menstruation cycle, prepares the uterus with implantation, creates rich and healthy environment for the baby and prevents the infection of uterus.