Hi.. Im Celia, Ive done my first xray and it stated that There are suspicious densities noted in the left upper lung and the rest of the lung fields clear. They suggested an Apicolordotic view. Im done with the test and the result is Clear Apices. Do i have to worry about my first xray? Help me to understand, Thanks in advance.

Hi Celia,

The apicolordotic view is often recommended to help focus on suspected densities in the apices of the lungs.

You "should" be clear but since we can't see your x-rays, check with your doctor.

Hope it helps.

Thanks. If ever there still what we called suspicious densities in my lung and if ever i go through medication, is there posible that i cant have a normal xray? Or scars still there forever even if im done taking medication?

I mean.. Is there posible that i can have a normal xray? Or It will always be the result 'suspicious densities' everytime I undergo xray many times. I cant sleep because of this, its bothering me always.

Suspicious densities are just that, areas that need to be checked. Normal tissue appears as clear (dark) on an x-ray. Densities appear as a white spot on the x-ray. It can be caused by the x-ray equipment or the position of your body in relation to the film. IF there is scar tissue it will always be there. Even though the infection has been treated the scars, just like a scar on your skin, will remain.

Even the infection is treated scars still remain, but why the apicolordotic view result is clear? Thanks for answering question, it helps me a lot.

What infection? You have not indicated an infection in your posts. Just because there were "suspicious densities" it does not necessarily mean there was an infection. IF you ever did have an infection such as PTB then yes, the scars WILL always remain.

Yes! I undergo medication for 6months then stop, Then try to have my first xray last month after those medication. Sorry for not have indicated infection in my posts. Clear apices on the apicolordotic view means im cleared already for those infections?

Im actually wonder where I get this, I drink before but not too much and no to smoking.