I have a problem and I need someone to tell me his or her opinion. I feel just I cannot decide it on my own. Problem is that I have been taking Creatine for a couple weeks. I just started taking Accutane, so now I do not know what to do. Should I be taking both of them together, or it does not matter how I take it.

I had the same situation, so I could give you an advice. I can tell you that Creatine itself does not put any stress on the liver. Just make sure that you drink more water then you would while using either one by itself. Problem is that Creatine takes water and stores it in your muscles to aid in their growth. This leaves less overall water available to the rest of the body, which is why you need excess amounts. I have used it while on Accutane with no problems, so just get your water and you will be fine. I have one more advice, how it is best to consume Creatine with something like apple or grape juice or some other sugary beverage. The point is that it aids in its uptake into your cells. I have also heard something about it might be bad for your liver, but with water, I do not think so. I know with both you need to drink a lot of water, so I think this is all you should know.

I've been taking Oratane (same stuff, different brand) for 5 weeks. I've also been taking a creatine (monohydrate) supplement with an energy drink until last week and feel no difference and the Oratane is still working as it should. My liver test results are normal. I havn't experienced any tiredness or strength decrease at gym either.