Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I would like to find out some stuff about this new drug called Roaccutane in the world of anti-acne medications.
You see, I'm fighting this battle with these acne for almost ten years now and when I think it’s through- the appear again and totally decrease my self confidence and self-esteem. So, if anyone used this medication-please tell me some stuff about it. I would like to find out about possible side effects when mixing Creatine, which I'm using during my workouts, and this acne medication. Thanks!

Hello. I've been using this medication for almost three months and so far-I'm very satisfied with the effects. You probably didn’t know this but this Roaccutane belongs to a group of medicines known as retinoids, which are derivatives of vitamin A. It works by reducing the production of the skin's natural oil -sebum. You can't really live without your sebum because it protects your skin but when bacteria enter the sebum and block sebaceous glands- you have acne. So this solution is pretty simple- Roaccutane decreases the size and activity of the sebaceous glands in the skin, which reduces the amount of sebum that is produced. I personally don’t use Creatine and stuff like that but I haven’t read anything about possible side effects when mixing those two things together. Good luck!

I've been taking Oratane (same stuff, different brand) for 5 weeks. I taking a creatine supplement until last week and feel no difference. I havn't experienced any tiredness or strength decrease at gym either. It doesn't make any difference to me.

I've been taking Oratane (same stuff, different brand) for 5 weeks. I've also been taking a creatine (monohydrate) supplement with an energy drink until last week and feel no difference and the Oratane is still working as it should. My liver test results are normal. I havn't experienced any tiredness or strength decrease at gym either. It doesn't make any difference to me.