My testicles have ached since I came back from a camp 2 weeks ago. There is aching mostly in the left testicle and in the groin region. It's not a painful ache, more of a dull sort.

At first, I peed a lot too. But now, my urinary cycles are somewhat back to normal.

I thought it might have been because I've 'stressed' it too much, so, I stopped masturbating. This hasn't really helped. The aching is still there.

I'm 16 and not sexually active.

Help would be appreciated.

You may have been more active than normal while at camp, and so, you may have strained something, or clamped or trapped a testicle in shorts or athletic clothing.

I would suggest that you were sleeping in strange bedding, with not your usual hygene also, right? It's possible that you've picked up either a bug, or bed bug, or a fungal infection.

I'd take a good hot bath or soapy shower to assure that you've washed thoroughly down there, and then try some Gold Bond Medicated Powder to dry and treat anything that may be on your scrottum.

If this continues, I'd ask to see your family doctor and present your condition, ache and concerns.

Good luck.

Ouch, gold bond on the nether region...burns like hell!

Are you certain, or just pulling our leg? I always heard that Gold Bond soothed, and that it was alcohol or Ben Gay that burned like hell. Do you have anything more constructive to share, G.B.?