Hi, I woke up yesterday the 28th to find a pain in my left testicle, it's sort of like the pain you get after you've been hit down there by a hand or foot, but I don't re-call getting hit at all, so I went back to sleep, woke up and it was still there, at first it was painful to walk and sit down etc, but now it's not that bad, but it's the 29th now and the pain is still there, the testicle seems to be swollen and more squarish than round, I haven't found any lumps, but there's one thing that seems to be abit lumpish but it's not on the actual testicle, it feels like a tube that's also swollen or something, the testicle also doesn't feel as hard as the right testicle, It feels a peice tender, I'm only 16 and really worrying so I'd be really greatful if someone could get back to me ASAP,

Thanks.

Hey dude,

Go see your doctor immediatelly!

It could be epididymitis (an inflammation of epididymis). If you feel your testicle is swollen, it could also be a symptom for orchitis, acute inflammatory reaction of the testis secondary to infection caused by virus or bacteria. There are a lot of other symptoms like: Fatigue, Malaise, Myalgias, Fever and chills, Nausea, Headache ...

However, testicle cancer has also similar symptoms, but I don’t want to scare you, so I think your next step is to visit your doc or urologist directly.

Take care, and remember only your doctor can give you the right diagnosis after examination, so don't be ashamed about this, the doctors see such things daily!!!

I've been feeling real weak, dizzy and got a bad head ache aswel, it's the 2nd of july and it's still swollen, I'm gonna go to the doctors on Monday (2 days away)

Also, I masturbated today to see if it'd make the swelling go down (stupid I know, but it was an idea) and my semen was browny/yellow

I'm scared mannnn :cry:

I also think I've found a lump now... :-(

Well dude, if you think this lump is a testicular cancer that grows over the night, you’re totally wrong!!! How old are you? It sounds you're pretty young?!? As I said before, if you feel severe and persistent pain, don't hesitate, visit doc or ER immediately!!!

Swollen testicle could be connected with some liver or kidney disorders, so I suggest you once again, don't delay with this exam. Personally, I believe it's nothing serious, but I'm not a doctor and I don't want to soothe you, I just want to let you know that every pain is an alert from your brain telling you that something is not wrong and you need to fix it, in this case you cannot fix it, therefore you need to visit the doctor!

Your condition could be a simple inflammation but also it could be connected with prostate, kidney or liver. TC has more symptoms, including blood in your urine and it's mostly without pain, so I would exclude this possibility. However there are a lot of viral infections such orchitis which could provoke infertility and this is bad enough. Also there's a possibility you have testicular torsion which occurs when the spermatic cord twists, blocking the flow of blood to the testicles. This disorder is most common in young men and boys between the ages of twelve and eighteen. Testicular torsion symptoms include sudden, severe pain in a single testicle, sometimes accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Without prompt treatment, the testicle will be severely damaged and may die. So don't wait until Monday if you have severe pain, go and check it with ER doctors NOW!!!

Here are some more questions you need to answer to every physician before they exam you:

Do you feel the pain directly in your testicle or on scrotum?
Do you feel pain when you touch it only, or is the pain persistent?
Do you feel pain in your lower abdomen?
Do you have blood in your urine/sperm?
Do you have fever or painful urination?

GO VISIT YOUR DOC, and let us know what happened??

How old are you? It sounds you're pretty young?!?

16

Well dude, if you think this lump is a testicular cancer that grows over the night, you’re totally wrong!!!

Phew.

Testicle.

Persistent, but it doesn't really hurt that much anymore

Do you feel pain in your lower abdomen?

Sometimes, not all the time though.

Do you have blood in your urine/sperm?

Not in my urine, but in my sperm.

Do you have fever or painful urination?

Nope.

Going tommorrow! I'll defo let ya know. Thanks for your help, really appreciate it mate.

Went doctors today, he checked me, talked to me, checked my urine, said theres nothing in my urine but it looks abit cloudy, how the lump wasn't a lump lump, he said it was something that swelled with the testicle, he said it's definitely swollen, he thinks it's nothing serious but I've got a scan on Friday at the hospital and after that I'll come back and tell you how that went aswel, if you ever need anything just tell me, like any music downloaded for you etc.

Peace.

Well dude, you own me nothing, and I'm glad I could help you and advise you! However, I hope you'll be well. Probably they'll check you with ultrasound to make sure it's nothing serious. However, it's good that you went to the doctor.

If you want to give thanks, just vote for one of my posts so I could take a part in Voting contest for this month Btw. you need to have 10 posts here so you can vote. Here you can learn more about it. It's up to you ...

Take care!

I'll start posting more just for your help, and yeah I'm booked for an ultra-sound thing, at 9, then gotta go to the clinic at 9.30 and get whatever medicine I may need.

Mad sick,

Did the doctor give you any medicine? How did he fix the problem? My doctor can not figure out whats wrong with me? Any advice?

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

i have this same problem... but my problem is im to scared to tell my parents! i dont know why but ive always been scared to talk to my parents about this stuff and after reading this im really scared! i have pain in my testicles and in my lower stomache area and im too scared to tell my parents about this im only 14 and if i had a way to get to the doctors with my parents i would but i dont im just really scared and im in so much pain im crying but there isnt blood or anything in my urine i havent checked my sperm but its not in my urine so please does anyone have an idea???

There are several people with several different concerns weighing in here on this thread. Let's sort them out.

Guest,
You need to go to a doctor or a medical clinic NOW.
If you're in pain, you need relief. Both for your mental state of mind as well as your phsyical pain.
You say you are only 14. You may need your parents involved, but depending on where you live, the state or country may have laws that sheild the doctor and the patient... allowing treatment for sexual problems without full disclosure to parents.
Either way, you go see a doctor. If they can't treat you without parental concent, they'll tell you. Plus, if a doctor determines why you're in pain, it doesn't mean that it's something you did. Lots of problems come up on their own. The doctor doesn't have to divulge anything, or everything to a parent. They are descrete. Trust them. Tell them everything so they have the facts. Then, tell them of your concerns with your parents. They'll know what to do.

As for PLEASEHELPME!!!!...
You have reposted this appeal for help and information on several threads... you have a different set of problems that your doctor has attempted to address.
Go see your doctor and ask for their help. If you're not satisfied with their service, change doctors.
But the point is, you are already under doctor's care and orders. You should follow through with them.
Please don't muddy the waters by jumping in on someone else's thread with your continuing problems post treatment. It only spreads fear and hesitation to others who need to seek treatment.

I hope this doesn't come across too hard, but you have been told what you need to do elsewhere on other threads. Now do it. 8-|