I am not sure what caused this...woke up one morning and felt a slight discomfort on the testicle... Pain has been there for two days...

When you touch it send a pain into the lower left stomach/groin area.. sitting is fine...

i play alot of sports.. Soccer.. Golf Etc...

I am 30 years old!! Active person

any help

I've had a bit of a dull ache in my lower left stomache area and a bit of a radiating pain to my left testical.. have no idea what it could be at all. I have been constipated from taking oxycontin for back pain.. don't know if I was backed up or what.. any hellp please im 41 y/0 otherwise healthy male I only take oxycontin, nothing else at all, ever. 2 autoaccidents left me with bad back pain. thanks.

TRAPPED NERVE CAUSES THESE SYMPTOMS

jerry, or others goin through this, there are many reasons for these symptoms, i'm not a doctor, but, i've experienced this myself. ths can be caused from things like, kidney stones, infections, and many others, important to see a doctor.

being your age, you might want to be checked for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), the prostate, in males, grows until the age of puberty, then stops, in most men, around the age of 40, it is not uncommon or the gland to begin groing again and become enlarged. wen the prostate becomes enlarged. it becomes BPH, it is not a disease, it is a fact of aging for countless men.

again, i'm not a doctor, nor have i played a doctor on television, but, in my professional opinion, you should really see a doctor for these types of problems because self diagnoses, even or doctors, isn't always the best idea.

hope this helps, probably too late for jerryguy, but, i hope it helps others googling this topic.

darryl

i have searched on google to find this thread...

i am getting a slight twitch in my left testicle
when i get it, i can feel a slight twitch on the left side of my stomach area

im hoping for a trapped nerve, as when you search for things like this on here
you see the words testicular cancer and infertality

i will consult a doctor about it to be on the safe side but im just wondering if anybody experienced a twitch in your left ball

I am also experiencing similiar Symtoms, which include; slight pain in left testicle (as if it was flicked with a finger), the tender pain radiates up the left groin area. The feeling is very similiar to having a hernia/ slightly pulled groin, except i also have pain in my lower lower abdomin about 6 inches to the left of my belly button. I'm 43 year old male about 15 pounds above normal weight of 185. I have been wearing boxers for the past few years and will occasionally wear briefs. I have read elsewhere that this can be a cause of the pain?? I notice the pain more when I'm sitting down, which i do alot of at work.

Never had any health problems to speak of. I've noticed this pain for about a month and will go see a doctor, just looking for some possible reasons for the symptoms I'm experiencing.

Thanks, JD

A very common problem, that shares these same symptoms can also be casued by a hernia

Hello guys I am 28 years old and facing same problem since last 7 years. 7 years back I used to go to gym where one day I worked out for thighs. While lifting weight on my shoulders I felt that weight was a little bit more than I could handle but I struggled and lifted ... during this I felt a little bit pain in my testicle. The pain remained for a few days. But whenever again I tried to do hard exercise I always experienced this pain. After 1 year that I went for treking camp in kerela where after walking more than 10 km one day the same pain started again and I was not able to walk even a single step. The pain was in left testicle and it expands upto lower left abdomen. I observ that the pain is in a single muscle/vein or something from lower abdomen to left testicle. After some time the pain was there for 24 hours. It was not very high but little little .. but whenever I do exercise it starts creating trouble for me. After 2-3 years I went to doctor in PGI chandigarh (india) they asked me to go through a few tests. Blood test, urine test, Barium anema test, MRI and othr tests also I dont remember all of them. But doctors were not able to conclude the disease. In Barium anema test they put some barium-anema solution in your intestine from anus and then put some thing in anus in which they pump air and then take MRI. This test is to check if there is any problem with intestine or not. Results of all tests were ok they prescribed some medicine I dont remember today what those medicines were for! but my pain did not stop. It is still there after 7 years. PGI is a recognized hospital if i did not find solution there then where to go!! This pain is round the clock there, when I do some hard physical work then it increases otherewise it is constantly there and is mild. Its not like I cant do hard work I still go for treking where I do treking for 5-6 days continusly also but sometimes during such walk or exercise the pain increases and it makes impossible to walk. I Next day it again becomes mild. It has not increased in last 7 years... its just there from lower left abdomen to left testicle. My left testicle during pain remains little bit higher than the right one. when i touch it i can sense some pain inside of it and a muscle from lower abdomen to left testicle. If any body has found cure for it or even what the hell is this actually then plz do reply!!! I dont know how far it will go!!

Hello, I am 20 years old and i am having a very similar problem of pain in testis and lower abdomen for 3 years but on the right side. Pain increases drastically on touching testis at a specific point near the centre of scrotum. I have done medication from AIIMS for 4 months last year and from many doctors before, but it didn't help. Ultrasound reports have diagnosed increased vascularity and epididymo orchitis. But even after all the medication the pain persists in right testicle and lower abdomen along a muscle. The doctors i consulted were not able to diagnose it or provide any useful opinion. I suspected it was due to kidney stones so i got a USG done, it showed non obstructive renal concretions in kidney, but low in numbers. It was suggested by urologists that the pain may be psychosomatic, so try to ignore it for sometime and it will fade in few months. So i am without medication for more than a year, i try to behave and work as if there is no problem in testis, but pain disrupts daily physical activities. After all this time, all i have able to achieve is to try to learn enduring this pain, otherwise no improvement in the condition of pain that existed 3 years ago. i do not know what to do now. Please reply, anybody having any information about it please help..

I am 14, and have the same problem. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FIX IT?

If you dont have chlamydi, then it may just be an infection of your prostate. -that's what I had. Antibiotics took care of it.

i have had same simptoms they said its a swollen blocked vein which runs from testicle up through stomach blockage in the stomach causes the pain to travel, good news is its easy fix with unblocking in surgery, bad news i been on the waiting list over a year and pain seems tobe getting worse. get private health if you dont have it

my husband suffered with similar pain a few years ago and it turned out to be a torsion of testicle,,you can look this up on internet as i dont remember all the details right now but he did have to go into hosp a few days and have one testicle removed they did put in a false one though and all has been great since.. so good luck.

This could be irritation to your GI tract. Also it could be a kidney stone many men don't notice pain until the stone is to the ureters or the urethra. Go to the doctors either way.

Im 17 and i feel pain my left balls im not sure why i hope its nothing serious i will go to the doctor soon