On the 16th of this month, two days ago, I went to see a movie with a friend, and my tailbone was aching due because I hit it off a rock the other day, but anyway, I was sitting in weird positions. I came home later that night and sat down and noticed my right testicle was aching. My testicles have always been pretty sensitive. If I bend my finger back and hit one it just throbs in pain.

Anyway, two days later and my right testicle is still aching. There isn't any testicular cancer in my family, and there is no veins, lumps, bumps, redness on either of my testicles. My right testicle hangs lower than the left, but not much lower. I did a TC test earlier and felt each testicle and my right one is pretty sensitive. There's one spot that aches when I touch it. A very mild pain. I've had mild testicle pains every now and then, nothing big, and they have disappeared. I'm just paranoid about this because of the reading I have been doing on different testicle disorders.

This testicle doesn't ache unless I touch it. It's most noticable when I'm sitting down and the other testicle gently rubs against the right one. It mildly aches.

If anyone could tell me similar experiences they might of had, and what it sounds like to them then that would be great. I doubt I'm going to go to a doctor about it since it's just the mildest of aches and I've had them before, as have my friends, apparently.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks.

well i have had a dull ache in my testicle for about 2 weeks now, but it is only intermittend, it comes and goes, but there is no lump or bump.....which makes me think i dont have cancer,

i have no idea whats going on, will go the doctor soon though

Please go and see a docotr for this one. If you feel any lump now: do go to doctor immediately without delay. A doctor examination will be more accurate than your guess work.

I had the same problem so I went to the docs. He said I had an infection in my tube witch was causing the problem 2 weeks on antibiotics and the problem was sorted hope this helps..