Hello, i am a 26 year old. Since last 1 week i have been having a dull ache in my left testicle, the pain subsides when i am wearing loose clothing like pajamas but returns when i wear jeans or other fitting clothes. Visibly i cant detect anything wrong with my left testicle, except that its larger than the right one. There is no pain whatsoever in the right testicle. I work out with heavy weights 5 times a week, and am wondering that can this pain be anyhow associated to my workout?

Doubtful if this is associated with your workout, unless you have ruptured yourself. I should think it would be more obvious than this, and you'd have gone to an emergency room pretty quickly afterward.

Since you have not reported any pain DURING your workout, I'd not suspect a connection, but a routine inspection by a medic, doctor or coach will probably put that concern to rest.

The fact that your left testicle hurts some, and that it is continuing would make me take a trip to the doctor as soon as he has an opening. Tell him of your concern, and ask him what the pain might be. He's the expert. Go check with him.

Good luck.

I to have a dull sometimes sharper pain in my left testacle with no obvious signs as what is causing it. It appears this is not uncommon, from reading online forms.