I have a dull ache in my left groin area below my hip which radiates to my left testicle, i can get relief if i rest or go to the toilet and have a normal bowel movement or wind. have had more wind than usual lately.sitting upright or being active or after meal starts it off.
anyone had or got similar symptoms.

Well, I know of two possible reasons: a hernia or a kidney stone (that usually causes harsh pain and occurs in older men).

I have very similar symptoms but on my right side. The pain is usually around the right rear side of my waist but generates through into the front of my hip and into my groin and sometimes when I am sat down it feels as though I have actually sat on my testicle!
Passing wind always helps.
For almost 2 years I have baffled the doctors because I have always said that my symptoms have been bowel related (colonoscopy came back clear though) because motions or the passing of wind have always eased the pain. The pain used to be higher in my back (kidney region) but all my waterworks appear clear.
It's driving me mad! As I sit here typing I am arching my back and massaging my hip area.
My doc has just put me on Manevac thinking that a sluggish bowel might be the reason (IBS?)
I'm at a loss??????????

AFTER WORKING ALL DAY (PHYSICAL WORK) MY LOWER GROIN ARE STARTS TO SWELL AND HURT IF I LAY ON MY BACK FOR A WHILE ITSEEMS TO GO AWAY, I CAN ALSO WALK AND THE SWELL OR (FLUID) WILL DROP TO MY TESTICAL AND THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY IMMEDIATLY BUT MY TESTICAL IS SWOLEN , IVE BEEN TO THREE DOCS AND HAD CT SCAN THEY SAID NO HERNIA AND NOTHING IS WRONG, I NEED AN ANSWER

I've had very similar symptoms for several years, an aching groin and testicle which only really comes on when i have wind or a mildly upset stomach. Passing the wind usually eases the ache. It also mystified the doctor. I've had an STD test and 2 children since it started so I don't think it can be anything relating to sexual health.

This sounds alot like how I feel and have been feeling this way for almost 3 years now and doc's are all baffled and have now been sending me to a pain clinic for treatments. Im only 36 and if I lift anything over a 6 pack more then once, the pain is incredibable. I have had every test under the sun as well.

My original post symptoms have gone now, i found out that i had Diverticulitis a narrowing of the lower bowel. This caused a bit of food to lodge in a pocket in the diverticular( basically the food is trapped there and it rots and causes an infection) unfortunately it spread into my bladder and then testicle and finally my prostrate! i was diagnosed too late! after 2 months of different anti biotics it cleared but left me with prostrate problem, i take herbal saw palmetto tablets one a day and it has controlled the problem. I am now a year on and getting back into exercising walking and jogging, i have lost a stone which i needed after being immobile for so long and i believe changing my diet and resting every other day has helped keep it under control. I am eating more now than ever but staying in shape because of diet and walking 5 mile a day at least, also drinking at least 3 500ml bottles of water a day and cranberry juice. It was by sheer chance my doctor looked at my family history and found my mother had diverticulitis and sent me for a camera up the backside!! not as bad as i thought and found the problem.

I've had the same problem for sometime now. I've found that running helps to keep the ache away. Symptoms return when I stop exercising (running).

I have the exact same symptoms that you do. Hope you’re doing well. Thanks for sharing. I’m going to share this with my doctor. I totally think this is what’s happening to me.