I think that I really have to stop torturing my body. Not just a lot of extra weight, but also sleepless nights due to a lot of time spent in front of the computer screen (both work and fun). And bit by bit, GERD came. The only good thing is that acupressure helped me with that one, but this is a clear sign I have to change my life.

And you were lucky a lot, because acupressure does not help all people in same manner. Acupuncture should be a lot more effective, if you can stand the needles, that is. Honestly, I never could, so after the first unsuccessful try for my back pain issues I returned to standard medications. But that did not help either, I had to lose weight and my spine is ok now.

There are a lot of conditions that can be simply eliminated with reducing the weight. I know I had backpain issues for months. And that did not go away until I lost more than 25 kilos. I am physically active now and have tons of energy! As for alternative methods, I tried osteopathy once and it did not help at all...

Well, as someone has said before, only acupuncture has a „certificate“. And not only for couple of conditions, but for a large number of medical problems. As for acupressure, I know that it is good for back pain issues, but other than that, I am not so positive about it.