Hi. I am a 42 years old man and I have been in a car accident last year. After a month in hospital, I was all broken. I was really messed up. No organs hurt, but there was a lot of broken ribs, bones, and I even had a concussion. Alongside the physical therapy I was going on acupuncture treatments. After a year of treatment, I am literally good as new, and I know that with good will conventional therapy, acupuncture really helped me. I have high regard of alternative treatments. What do you think?

Of course. I think the same way. Shame that alternative treatments are not that researched. But I think that lately there is enough done on that field. Acupuncture is great! I once went on two treatments, and I felt great afterwards. Acupressure is great too. Herbs and homeopathy can also be good. People should look into this more.