What about ear magnets? Can they help me loose weight? Unfortunately, I have gained a lot of extra kilos in the past several years, actually from the day I started with a new job, too much stress I guess. I don’t have too much time for exercises, so I have to try some different approach. What do you think about magnets?

Perhaps it is not my first choice, but try it, it just might help. I would go with the diet first, but not with the strict, hard diets. Balanced, healthy meals, that will still make you feel full and reduce your weight slowly. It might need a bit more time than usual, but combined with walks (from work to home for example), it can help you a lot.

I saw the ear magnet thing awhile ago & was thinking this was alittle bit to good to be true but believed atleast in acupressure or acupuncture & it was cheap so I gave it a go.
I have to say that it is pretty amazing to say the least! It worked & worked immediately. After 20+ years of riding the over weight roller coaster I can without a doubt say that it is something truly special! 10 out of 10!

I told my friends about it & those who bothered to get 1 have said the same thing, a good friend of mine said that not only did he lose weight but it improved his golf but I think thats just an improved head space more then anything.

Not too shore exactly how it works but its all about endorphins & craving's involving the subconscious mind & feeling fuller when you eat. I have seen talk of it also speeding up metabolism but who knows, you definitely eat alot less & I lost heaps of weight rather fast considering I did nothing but wear the magnets!

As Jan said "a miracle" , would have given anything to have known about this 20 years ago! Its the number 1 tool for Weight Loss & for keeping it off in my book, & I've tried an awful lot when its come to trying to lose weight.
I got 1 for my mum this xmas so decided to shop around & found that there is 3-4 websites selling them.
I found to have the lowest price by about $20.00USD & had the best exsplaination as to what is going on with the concept.
Don't think I've ever recommened anything more! :-)

Love & Peace

Richard.

Sorry, but my instincts tell me this article was written by a shill.

It really works.The frist time I used it. I said to myself this Doctor is taking my money .I lost 26 pds in 4 weeks this was a God sent..

No, it really does work! I tried accupressure years ago after a client of mine had lost enough that it was very noticable. I asked him what it was and he had a guy come to his office every month and change out the tiny magnet balls on his ear. He invited me to come, it cost me $20 back
Then, each month and I lost weight fast! After many years and turning 50 in in much need of a little help, I purchased these magnetic things and plan on trying again! I'm at 158lbs right now, and at only 5'3 i feel huge! I am looking forward to a positive result. A couple of dollars for the ear magnets and they also have toe magnets that are attached to a band that fits around your toes. Good luck!
Jennifer Clark

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, your Dr gabreil them to you or u bought them online.

I meant did your Dr. Give them to u

How does it work n where can I get them

I got the ear magnets, once you put them on just keep them on? Sometimes they pinch my ears so I take them off rub my ears & put back on. Any information on them I would appreciate it thanks...Kay

I have just bought the magnets as I have put on quite a bit of weight since my hubby died and I need to lose. hope it works.

I used something similar from a doctor and they did work i lost 26 pounds from September to december. I believe that he put them at certain locations on my ear because i did not crave any kind of carbs or sugar. He put one on my upper back for stress. I have a stressful job.

Mine just got here. No instructions no pictures and everything is in Chinese... help!!!

How long do hey last?? Where on ear do u put them. Mine came but no instructions or pics???

Same here. Pics off gow to w ar the hem!!!