My friend told me that I could easily be having something that is called GERD throat condition for the symptoms I am suffering from anytime I eat and specifically if I eat tomato, orange and bunch of other food actually. I practically can feel like some sort of acids is turning back to my throat whenever I eat and this creates me also the vomiting sensation though I never vomit only feel some nausea. Do you think I might be having this GERD throat condition and if so I would also like to here how it is treated?

You probably are having GERD throat symptoms that is you in fact have the condition known as GERD-gastroesophageal reflux disease. That is my diagnose also and I could say I have this ousty acid feeling affecting my throat at first place and all I could say about the specific GERD treatment is just to have some dietary changes- so your meals should be of small amount and more frequent also you try to avoid eating the food you are sure it causes you having this GERD throat sensation to be even stronger and try not to mix too much food in one meal . Also if you smoke stop with it and stop taking coffee for it may also trigger your GERD throat sensation even more as well as alcohol. Also i recommend you have regular exercise for i have figured out it somehow has reduced my GERD throat condition and yes –never eat at least 2 or 3 hours before sleeps.