I was just looking at this website - http://www.gerddiet.net/ - and saw a lot of interesting information about gerd and anti reflux diets. Do you think that this kind of diet is only good for people with reflux and heartburn issues, or do you think this would also work for people simply interested in living healthier lifestyles? I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Hi there! Well I know nothing about gerd and anti reflux diets. But if you are interested in living healthy, losing weight etc, I can recommend you a diet I tried and it worded for me. I lost 12 kg (27 pounds) in 50 days with the UN diet, if you have never heard about it you can easily find it on the internet. It's not that hard, first week you'll feel dizzy, you won't be able to walk a lot (better stay at home this first week), but it gets easier as times goes by. The exercise is recommended but I wasn't able to do so. OK, the diet consists of 4 days and then you repeat. Every 29th day you must have the WATER day. You will have to do this for 90 days without breaking any rules. After 90 days you will still have to do the breakfast rule but the rest you must pause. You might continue this diet again after 90 days of recess. Drinking water is the main key, you must drink at least 50 oz per day. Breakfast is always 2 piece of fruit every day for the 90 days and beyond. Alcohol is forbidden in this diet and because we are trying to change our metabolism, if you decide to have it, you must stop this diet 48 hours in advance. The diet must be followed in this order: protein day, starch day, carbohydrates day and then water day. I hope this will help you. Good luck!