Hi. I am a 23 year old woman, and I have a great problem. My husband and me have been trying to make a baby a year now. We have been having sex without any protection, and nothing. We haven't been to the doctor, but I can't say that we are planning to. I heard that acupuncture can help? Is it true?

Yes, it is! I am a guy who had a same problem. I wasn't planning of taking Viagra, and all of that stuff. I went to the acupuncturist, and it improved my general health, and that is not all. In two months, my wife called me to work, and said that she has something to talk about with me… When I arrived home, she waited by the door, and do you know what was the first thing that came out of her mouth? A baby!!! So it really does help, believe me. Maybe the stress is the problem? In any case, it is worth a try!