Hello, I was having shoulder pain for over 6 months that was caused by excessive exercise. I went to acupuncturist and he treated my shoulder with acupuncture, massage, and taught me how to gently exercise my muscles. Within two weeks my shoulder was able to move around and the pain was almost gone. I still have trouble sleeping thou it is more related to stress, so I am still on acupuncture and herbal medicine. Is anyone here with same problem?

Hi, I had similar problem but I successfully treated with alternative medicine. My neck and shoulder muscles were so tight and painful that I could not get relief no matter what I tried and even the most aggressive massage therapist could not undo the tension. In the end, I turned to acupuncture and my muscles began to respond and soften with the very