Hi, I am 45 years old and I am thinking of getting a little work done on my face. I was thinking with acupuncture. I have heard that some women have done facelift with these needles. Can acupuncture really give you the face you thought you'd lost? Some surgeons assure me that I can't achieve good results with acupuncture.

I didn't know that people do face lift with acupuncture, so just for curiosity I called acupuncturist and he told me that after a series of 10 treatments (twice a week for five weeks), skin becomes more delicate and fair, and there are fewer wrinkles. He says the treatments also result in an erasing of fine lines and a reduction of deeper lines, less sagginess, a lifting of droopy eyelids, and a clearing or reduction of age spots, as an added bonus, there is an overall rejuvenation that is not confined to your face.