I just found out that here in US practitioner needs to have a minimum of 1,725 hours of acupuncture training, before one can take the acupuncture exam for certification in acupuncture. So, I am considering starting with acupuncture practice. I am still on researching part of it…anyway I would like if someone can give me list of acupuncture points.

I don't get you…but ok  here are the acupuncture points as I know: The Five Transporting Points, Lower He (Sea), Luo (Connecting), Yuan (Source), Accumulation (Xi-Cleft), Confluent Points of the Extraordinary Vessels, Front-Mu ,Crossing Points Eight Influential Points of the Eight Tissues, The Four Command Points, The Group Luo Points, Window Of The Sky Points, Entry and Exit Points and The Tendo Muscular Meridians Points and you should know I am not acupuncturist.