Hi, folks. I have some headaches and regular medications seem not to help any more. My friend recommends me to try with acupuncture. I must admit that I am little afraid since all those needles scare me. Is acupuncture painful method? This piece of info is really important for me. Bye!

Hi, there. If it is done properly, acupuncture can bring many benefits. Usually, it isn’t a painful procedure. Some people describe they feel something like a pinprick when the needle comes in. Others experience dull ache after the needle is placed. However, the most important question is whether you really need acupuncture. That is another reason why you should find a qualified acupuncturist. Sometimes harm can be done when acupuncture is applied where it shouldn’t be. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!