I have a question that concerns me. I started masterbating when I was 13.. I had 1 girlfriend that I was completely in love with and sometimes (not often) I masterbated. I'm 18 now. when I fall in love with someone and I masterbate I feel not just guilty.. but I dont feel in love anymore but shortly after I can feel it again.. I'm confused. Is this normal? Am I in love? or am I in lust and confusing it because I really believe I love her.. I just dont understand why I feel like I should stop things after I masterbate. It never happened until after that horrible breakup years back. Me and the girl arn't dating.. but this happened with my feelings for 2 other girls previous as well.. I want to have a relationship.. but maybe my body isn't ready for commitment but I'm not the kind of person to hook up just to "have fun" I feel like its the wrong thing to do but I've never fallen in love like I did back then.. am I just not ready? Thanks for the help if any!

Maybe you should stop beating off

I used to have the same problem felt realy nothing twords the significant other after masturbation, i spent a few years with the girl, it consirned me a little but i did seam to lesson over time, as to if it means anything i do not know