if i had some cum on my fingers but had tried to wipe it off and then masterbated a female... is it possible that some of it may have gone inside her?

Most definatly. I was always very carefull when I messed around. I say it can because, if you just wipe it off them seman is still alive and can get a girl pregnant. In order to be safe next time something like that happens make sure to wash you hands very good and then go about your business.

Hope you found my advice helpful

it will NOT do anything once the seeman touchs the air it is killed roght away, so don't woory about it

Thats not true at all, i used to think the exact same thing but in actual fact thats how some pregnancies have occured..

thats how i got pregnant. I gave my bf a hand job and then fingered myself. we agreed never to have sex untill we married but i got pregnant anyway.

that sucks...im so sorry

Wrong D:

I've heard that sperm can last a VERY long time outside. In general, hours.

But if you left a "puddle" alone, some sperm would still be alive a couple weeks later.

i am a doctor and you can become pregnant in that way. no doubt about it.

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Wrong D:

If you left a "puddle" alone, it would dry up within a day or two at the longest. And sperm need moisture to survive.

what if you didnt directly come into contact with the semen? Such as it was on the inside of your boxers and you touched they outside and it was moist but like nothing actually on your fingers. And then you took off the females belt and pants. Is it still possible? Need info quick please and thank you

Yes, anytime the male reproductive materials come into contact with a females reproductive organs through direct or indirect means, there is always the possibility of pregnancy unless ADEQUATE measures have been taken to prevent it.

Adequate measures could be contraceptives, could be surgery, medication, et cetera. Please not that not all contraceptives work 100% of the time and very few of them are foolproof; hence, I used the word"Adequate."

This means, if you felt male fluid on your finger and dried it off, there may still be remains. Remember that all it takes is exactly 1 sperm and 1 egg, which means that you have to prevent every single live sperm from reaching an egg.

If you wish to be safe, it would be best to wash and sanitize your hands before any sexual activities. If you get contaminated, it would be best to wash, sanitize, and wear latex gloves.

Some people cannot get pregnant, some people try for years with very little success, other people control when they get pregnant, and some couples get pregnant accidentally. Pregnancy is not something that can be controlled 100%. If you are meticulously clean, and speak to a professional doctor, and can use contraceptives perfectly, you can be more than 99.X % certain you will not get pregnant. There is, however, always (100-99.X)% chance even under the best conditions.

In my opinion you are not ready for a sexual relationship until you meet the right person, with whom you are intimate, passionate, and have a commitment. There should be no secrets and love between the two of you. You should be married, live together, financially responsible, and prepared for whatever happens. i.e. pregnancy. You will know you are ready when you do not have any questions or doubt. If you wonder if you are ready, the answer is that you should avoid Sexual Contact. If you are a student or younger individual, make sure to sign up for some Sexual Education Courses at your High School, or Human Sexuality Courses at College. There is nothing to be embarrassed about as most people DO NOT have all the answers. I am totally serious about taking a course, and I implore you to take me up on this suggestion. The Internet is not the place to find this information unless you already know a great deal about the subject and know what to believe and not to believe. You will often get bad advice such as, "that will not cause pregnancy, go ahead and do it!!!"

Please DO NOT believe everything you read on the Internet. When in doubt, get a good book, enroll in a class, or ask your physician (Doctor). These people are there to help you, protect you, heal you. Doctors are also required to have a certain amount of Doctor-Patient Confidentiality. Many Doctor's may recommend that you do not participate in a Sexual Relationship until you are old enough; however, if you make the decision that you will and you let the doctor know that you have already decided you wish to be in a relationship, he or she will help you have "Safer Sex." In other words, a good Doctor will listen to you, explain things to you, and not just ignore you if they do not think what you are doing is the right thing. However, if a good Doctor thinks you are a little bit young and voices that opinion, you will be wise to listen to him in the long run.

Regardless, a good Doctor will confirm that there is the chance of pregnancy in almost any relationship. If you have decided that you will be having sex, please discuss it with your Doctor and Partner first. I recommend you both visit the Doctor together if you are a couple and let him or her know what you will be doing. The very best contraceptives are available in prescription only! While you are at it, be sure to be both tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases, because pregnancy is not the only thing that can happen in a relationship.

A Good Reprise with a Good Doctor can not only help prevent Pregnancy, but it can help you prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases by making sure the both of you are clean. If you are embarrassed and do not wish to take your significant other with you to see a Doctor or do not wish to discuss pregnancy, disease, and other repercussions, you are not ready for the responsibility of a healthy sexual relationship (My Opinion)

Hi, I am not on birth controll, when i have sex with my boyfriend, we use a condom.
But my boyfriend likes to come on my body, especially my breast, belly or butt.
After I always have a shower. But is it possible that e.g. any sperm runs down to my vagina when I shower it away from my breast and belly ? or will the water kill sperm ?

i would not worry about it. i had the almost same exact situation happen with me and my boyfriend and i worried i could get pregnant a lot but it never happened. dont worry :-D

if a man cummed in a tub, and then go out, and lets say and hour later a female got in the tub, and ran a bath, could there still be semen alive in the new water? if the tub hadent been scrubed down?

thats excactly what i do, tht doesnt mean tht u dont have 2 but i still would be carefull just in case