few weeks ago i masterbated and felt sick afterwards , like dizzy weak,lightheaded ,heart was beating very fast,fekt very hot inside, what do you think it was, i do get panic attacks sometimes, could i have had that ,what was it

If you masturbate often, then you will feel like this after you've done it "to much for your body" that day. I feel "woozy" after i masterbate 7-8 times a day. Although I never do. I pace myself at 1-3 times a day ;-) Sometimes every other day. And if you don't masterbate alot, the immense pleasure of ejaculating could cause some sort of "confusion" in your body. I remember the first time i ejaculated. I was 12, and i was sitting on the couch. I almost passed out from the pleasure, the first thing i though was "holy Bleep! Did i just cum?" then i ran into the bathroom and was sick because I had no idea what happened, it was like a tidal wave of pleasure punched me in the balls. :-P

same here bro, i feel like ****** then have a panic attack, sometimes when i wack off standing up i can ejaculate this see-through substance, then i dont feel sick.But lately i have just been sitting down and its not the same....

Its normal to feel dizzy and what not after an orgasm, especially more intense orgasms. This is most likely because of the increased blood flow and heart rate associated with being sexually aroused. You'll get over it in time.

why do i feel sick after i have sex. it didnt use to happen but with my girl friend now it seems to happn all the time

I did it and i feel sick will it go away

awww man yea i felt like sh*t after like 5th time or mabey 6th idk but my legs got weak and i ate some stuff and if you eat a little bit you feel perfectly fine and not like sh*t

can wanking really make you ill

You might be working to hard. Are you over heating? Or, possibly after sex do you feel gaggy?

Ik I don't understand that's :-) ow I feel too I HATE it

Maybe she's just to good for you bro I do it to my man hope it gets better for ya

my first time cumming after jerking off and I feel sick at my stomach IV jerked off before but never cumed and never felt this I jerk onec a day now since yesterday but today it doesn't feel as bad will it eventually go away

Same, I felt really sick... I felt like I was on LSD trying to get out of the shower and trying to make it to the couch but before I made it I crashed on the tiles. I had no idea how I got on the tiles because I was awake the whole time and it left a bruise on my face. Pretty funny story that was... So when your parents tell you not to masturbate because they say it is bad for you don't do it!

Wanking causes low blood pressure

I always feel nauseous before I cum, makes me not want to go there sometimes