I don't know what true love is. Is it heart-pounding adrenaline rush I feel when I see "him"? I tend to mix emotions after sex...sometimes it is just sex but I think that I am in love. I am in relationship for 2 years now and I still feel butterflies in my stomach when I see him, but we do fight and I am sometimes very unhappy. How will I know is it a true love or not?

Love isn't a feeling and love isn't sex. Love is a choice and it's a commitment! Although true love is often accompanied by strong feelings, love does not equate with the sense of floating on clouds and people in love don't always feel gooey around each other. A relationship wouldn't last long on emotions; knowledge is the basis of a healthy relationship. Don't get a long-lasting commitment t me wrong I am only 29 years old but I've realized that sex is for people who want, other way sex can have harsh consequences. Not to mention, pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, guilt, insecurity...