I did abortion as well, and i agree we cant just judge people for what they do especially with the situation, but really check all people do judgement, no matter what the situation is, but sometimes we dont realize what if i was that girl?? What should i do? Whats gonna happen to me if i raise the baby? Especially if the girl is young, its gonna be so hard! I did abortion too!!! I was 19 last year, me and mTy bf was only 2months that time, we serious, when i found out im pregnant we celebrate we were so happy, but then the next day i cried! Lots of things on our mind! Just we realiaze what really is happened! We decided to keep the baby then its already 6weeks that time, we decided to abort because reality we really cant! Were not ready yet!!! We hurt so much! Before the termination we cry every day saying sorry to baby! We feel the pain and guilt for the decision we made! Then the day happened! We cry so much!!! Asking lots of question whats gonna happen etc. after 2 months we had a huge arguement... Then i told him i wanna breakup with him, im crying he was crying then i sleep, i dreamed about her our baby, i cant believe it but its true!!! <3 i saw her in my dream that night, she so white, very gorgeous!!! She smiling to me and laughing then i saw her she took my bf's hand and took my hand then she put our hand together!!! Then she was smiling!!! I am so happy that she show up in my dream! Until now i cant believe it! But it is true!!! Its like she had a message to me like, she wants us together not to break up! She made the move for us not to breakup! Until now im still with my bf and were happy but still misses her. Feel guilt but thats how people deal with situation in their lives, you wont realise until it happen to you! Its very hard decision but always a different situation etc.

i had an abortion two weeks and five days ago. i saw my period four days after the abortion and had unprotected sex six days after myperiod. i went to d lab for another test cos i have a feeln i might be pregnant again. now the result says  positive . am i pregnant because we used withdrawal method.