My daughter always was happy and cheerful person. But sometimes she could get so naive. She has this boyfriend. He was everything the girl need: good looking, strong smart. But he didn't have the best quality. He was not just hers. She has found out that he had another girl. I have heard all of this from her after the breakup. How do I help my teen daughter with her love problems?

Reading your story I have noticed some things. You didn't know what is going on with your daughter until the relationship was over. That is the bad thing. The good thing is that your daughter has told you all about it after the breakup. It means that she still have faith in you and believe that she can tell you about everything. You cannot solve her love problems but you can listen to her, it means a lot. Stay in touch with her after this so you can give her proper advice next time. She will get over this one fast. She is young.