I feel like have to get out from the place when find in crowded environments. I get something like panic attack. In that moment I think that I can not escape from the crowd. Although nothing bad has ever happened to me in such situations, I have fear that something could happen. Is it agoraphobia? Should I have some medications when go out?

I was going through same experience few years ago. Everything was ok except that, had no emotional or financial problems, but could not stand be in crowd. I had several panic attacks. But people who suffer real agoraphobia can not even stand to leave the house. The reason of such phobia can be completely unknown, so it is nothing wrong that you can not identify it. I decided to try with psychological behavioural therapy instead of taking drugs. It was a type of desensitization technique to help people overcome the phobia. You can also be introduced with relaxation and breathing techniques that help to settle. I’m no longer terrified of people and crowds.