Recently (about 6 months ago) I began to have really bad sensations of fear and nervousness in class. Only in certain situations I begin to panic inside. I start to tremble, my teeth start to chatter and my plams get all sweaty and my voice begins to tremble. It's gotten so bad for me that I don't want to feel that anymore so I stay out of situations where I begin to feel that way. But I could only avoid it for so long. I need to treat this somehow will painkillers work like advil or tylenol? I just want something to numb the fear...can someone please help me? :'(

Thank You.

Painkiller won’t help you a bit with anxiety attacks as they serve to reduce inflammations and pain and not irrational fears.
Since you are at an early phase of so called anxiety disorder, I reckon that a behavioural therapy would do you good. The only thing to do is find a proper therapist you could talk to. I suppose that talking to a school therapist is put of the question but you may talk to your parents about the problem and they may help you find a proper doctor.

Some people take medications for such problems, but they may not be necessary for your case since it is a mild case-it seems to me.

I used to have these, when I was in this insecure phase of my life and it really helped talking to someone. Becoming aware that these fears are irrational helps a lot in subsiding them, at least it does it for me.
Some people manage to overcome this problem by reading a lot on the topic and recognizing their own problems and overcoming them but there is nothing wrong in looking for help.

XD Hi I have aniexty attacks every now and then,,,,The main thing is to focus on something else when an attack is about to happen...zoloft really helps it come down only....exercise and dont give up....dont let it when...I have been to all different kinds of hospitals and they tell me the same thing exercise and take deep breaths drink alot of water and rest....and u will be find....

i suffer from panick attacks does anyone wanna tlk to me at *********** thanks

**edited by moderator**