Hello. I have some really weird problems and I don’t blame you if you will think I am some kind of freak because I think it also.
Sometimes I got these unexplainable panic attacks!
First time I have noticed this was few years ago when I was preparing to visit my dentist.
In that moment I was breathlessness and felt strong sweating. I thought this was only connected with fear from hospitals and similar situations but after a month I felt almost the same thing but provoked with almost nothing.
Since this happened I felt this panic attack about five times more again. I contacted my psychologist and she told me that I suffer from condition called Panic Disorder. What should I know about this condition?

Hi. I would really like to help you as much as I can because I know how this can make a person miserable.
My sun was having also these panic attacks and I know a bit about them.
A Panic Attack is defined as the abrupt onset of an episode of intense fear or discomfort, which peaks in approximately 10 minutes.
There are some usual symptoms that can occur such as: the need to escape, palpitations, sweating and trembling.
You suffer from one type of attack called Unexpected. These kinds of attacks "come out of the blue" without warning and for no discernable reason.
Anxiety disorder and panic attacks are not mental illness -they are behavioural conditions, so with appropriate anti-anxiety treatment you should fully recover.