And also, what's the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?

My attacks start out as a tingling feeling in my ears, then I feel a big urge to sit down. After that, I start shaking, and if I try to eat something, I just can't swallow it. Plus once I start shaking, sometimes I feel like I need to use the bathroom. I felt really lightheaded ALL THE TIME for the past few months, and it gets really bad around crowds. I think I have agoraphobia? It's alright when I'm walking around for a while, but then when I sit down on a bench in a mall for example, just watching all the people walk by makes me feel lightheaded, and then I just feel the need to escape from whatever area I'm in.

hi, panic attacks and anxiety attacks are basically the same thing with different names. there can be many different causes for panic attacks and they vary from person to person. There are different management techniques such as deep breathing and concentrating on the rational side of things, however if you are really struggling to manage a particular trigger, then i would advise speaking to your doctor. it may be possible for a mild anti-anxiety tablet to be prescribed in order to help you through the initial stages. As for when it becomes a phobia, the word simply means something you are afraid of, a doctor may state that you have a phobia but the treatment and management will still be the same. the aim is not to make to big a deal out of any specific thing, as then it will only seem insummountable. hope this helps

After a terrible fall on concrete while walking, I am now afraid of falling all the time & have to use a walker with a seat when I go outside of my condo. Am even afraid of falling in my condo & sometime use a cane in my condo of feel furniture to get around.