I really don't know what is happening with me. Recently, I started feeling dizzy most of the day. I know that I should probably go to the doctor but can someone tell me what could be wrong with me? My husband tells me that this is related with anxiety. Is this possible?

If you have noticed changes that are constant, I advise you to go to your doctor. Don't ignore your condition because what ever it is, the treatment is more effective when it is discovered early. I can not tell you if it is anxiety or not without examining you. However, I can help you by giving you some information about anxiety. Anxiety can be a normal "alarm system" alerting us to danger but sometimes it can be out of control, giving us since of fear for no apparent reason. Generalized anxiety disorder is worry or fear that isn't related to a particular event or situation. Symptoms are muscle tension, trembling, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, irritability, loss of sleep, not being able to concentrate etc. Panic disorder is another type of anxiety and it occurs when you have repeated periods of extreme panic, called panic attacks which last about 5 to 30 minutes. If left untreated, panic attacks can lead to phobias. A phobia is unreasonable fear in response to something specific and it is usually very extreme and examples are fear of crowds, bridges, heights, open places or social embarrassment, snakes, spiders etc.