Have any of you any ideas about crystal methamphetamine and its side effects? I would like to hear from anyone who knows anything about crystal methamphetamine used as either a recreational drug or medication for ADHD or obesity. In any context, what are the side effects of crystal methamphetamine? Thanks for your comments!

As you probably know already crystal methamphetamine is highly addictive to start with. Once you have developed a habit, coming off meth is hard to do. Apart from that, there is a whole list of effects and side effects that are desirable or undesirable depending on the context. Meth tends to make you feel great. But don't be fooled - the euphoria is short lived.

I'm not sure if this is how this site works but my question is my husband has been taking suboxone for 3 months now and I found a oxcodone on him does anyone know what will happen if he is taking both?

alisaa wrote:

niles117 wrote:

Re: Suboxone... if you are taking subs you can't get the "high" feeling from the opiate. If he does not know this and takes more and more oxy to get high he will die of an overdose. You can not feel the opiate high for about 3 days after stopping subs. Subs are to help get rid of your habit of feeling high while still being able to function in your daily life. HOWEVER, quitting subs SUCKS. You may not be dependent of feeling high when you jump off the subs but you quickly realize you are now dependent on the subs. All of the physical withdraws start and last a lot longer than just kicking opiates. My thought, if you found an oxy he's not taking the subs and if you could convince him, he should just take a week, stay at home and kick cold turkey. I wish I had.............