Hi! I have perianal warts. I started to use Aldara. I have very unpleasant side effects. My doctor said that I will have side effects, but sometimes I can’t stand it. Does anyone know what side aldara effects are? Do you finish your treatment?

I also used Aldara. I felt feel itchy, burning, pain, The side effects are uncomfortable. Most common effects of using Aldara cream are: Burning or stinging of skin (mild); flaking of skin; mild headache; pain, soreness, or tenderness of skin (mild); rash; redness of skin (mild); swelling at place of application
Side effects were difficult, but warts are gone. So, I suggested finishing a treatment as doctor prescribes to you.

You may want to check out this website about Aldara. I stopped using it as I was having similar side effects but it can possibly lead to horrific problems.
Good Luck
T.C.

I am using aldara and i am getting scabs, itching and burning sensations. I use it during the day and sweat. I think it may be running into spots I dont put itThere is alot of redness, flaking and almost like scabs. Is this normal?