I have problem with acne vulgaris the induced fine scaling of the skin surface is accompanied by an increased production of less cohesive epidermal sebaceous cells. I am sick and tired of that so I wanted to do anything for myself. I have heard for topical gels for external use so I will try that too. What should I have to know about side effects?

In acne vulgaris the thickened mass of sebaceous cellular debris, the comedones, appear to be initially extruded and then prevented from recurring. Hystopathologically, acne is the impaction plus distention of the sebaceous follicles by tightly packed cells. Also disrupted follicular epithelium is there. Warning is on topical gels would be intend for external use. Keep them away from eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes because of its irritant effect. You shouldn’t apply it on eyelids or corners of the eyes and mouth. Skin with fair complexion may become excessively red, edematous, blistered or custed when is exposed to Stievamicin topical gels. There are also reported and pain, burning sensation, tenderness, irritation or pruritus. If there any other side effect occurs medication should be discontinued until skin is restored. Other solution is that treatment schedule adjusted to the level the patient can tolerate.