How can I relieve the itchiness of my genital warts? I am still unable to have it removed and it's becoming very uncomfortable for me. Sometimes they itch and sometimes they don't. Is there any home remedy? Please help.

It is said that nothing should be applied to genital warts except for the creams that are meant to treat them. Any home remedies or o-t-c products should be applied to the infected area. Generally, it is said that nothing should be done without doctor’s orders.

These products may contain some chemicals that may burn or irritate the genital area.

I also had warts all around the vaginal entrance and on the perineum, the part that connect the anus and vagina. It had a laser surgery removal and it was awful. I had problems with burning for another 10 days and two days after I could hardly walk. It hurt that much after having them removed.
My doc also suggested interferon or some other creams because I had only external warts. I refused because it was a long-term treatment that takes place for more weeks.

I reckon that burning, freezing and laser surgery are the best (although painful afterwards) because you get rid of them almost instantly. You need to have another appointment some weeks after the initial treatment to see if all of them are gone.

If money’s your problem for not having them removed, I would suggest you get the money, borrow or whatever because some visual complications may occur as well. You may experience problems urinating, or bleeding depending on where they are located.

THIS SOUNDS CRAZY...but TRY PREPARATION H.
I had such itching...i didn't sleep for almost a year.
Then, I heard a commercial about Preparation H hemorhoid cream 'shrinking swollen tissues & stopping itching'..I had nothing to lose..so tried it..and it WORKED..Now, i'm not saying it'd work for everyone..but it works for me. They're still there...and I'm seeing the dr. in another two weeks...in the meantime, I actually got a night's sleep! It's crazy that we can send a man to the MOON..and the medical community can't even find a topical substance for the itch caused by HPV!
THEY worked hard to get a vaccine..and have gone on to pretend the rest of us don't exist!

Not only was this funny but its so true and thank you so much for the advice on prep H, I'm pregnant and found out that I had gw after 5 months of pregnancy it is so bad now. I bought Aldara(which wasnt covered by my insurance) and it killed off the warts only for them to return in numbers after that and spreading on my thighs! the itching is so unbearable I tried aloe vera gel and I put baby powder to keep the area dry, the baby power works for a bit, the aloe same thing.

I will try the prep H (after I verify its not harmful during pregnancy 3rd trimester) thank you so much.

try using 'cureash' baby powder. its made from cornstarch and i have found it really keeps the area's dry and somewhat itch free, But doesn't stop the itch altogether. :-(

thankyou fpr all the advice, im currently using a cream from the gu clinic and the pain is unbearable, the itching hasnt stopped at all and now theres burning with it, does anyone have any suggestions for easing the pain while urinating? 

Use apple cider vinegar to remove the warts.

hot water bath wash area well with dial antibacterial and keep area shaved. zinc oxide will help reduse size and itch .  and you keep ur self hairless becuz then u can see the ones that show out side the labia. jasmine and astragalus root mixed in tea will boot your immue system and are not harmful if pergo. 

aerosol benzocaine spray

Isoprinosine tablets - immunity against HPV

The Aldara cream made things worse for me,I wouldn't recommend it to anyone,it only removes the warts for a while ,after a month they became even more and the itching became worse. And the thing is expensive

Ape cider vinegar works!!! I tried it with some warts I had on the entrance in the vagina, seen reviews of ppl who said they used it also. I applyed a cotton swab directly on the area and left it there all ninght. I did the same thing every day. The fist day it didn't really burn but it came to a point after the 5th day it was hard to walk of the pain so I decided to stop. Apple cider vinegar burns them off so it obviously gonna hurt. A week after I stopped and the skin healed I noticed they where gone! I would Power Commander only leaving the cotton swab all night for 3 nights as long as you can bear it after that it's applied directly on each one with a Q-tip.!

tea tree oil

be specific on your home remedies
e.g give suggestions

Take a hot bath, pat dry the area and then use some shea butter cream to ease the itching.