Hi, I need some good genital warts treatment. I have been prescribed with Aldara, but it is not really working. What should I use?

Hi, did you know that genital warts often go away on their own without treatment. They are caused by human papilloma virus, but still different approaches are used to treat genital warts. If your immunity improves, you may fight infection without any treatment. Don’t try to destroy them as it may cause scars. Treatment for genital warts does not eliminate the HPV infection, and still you can spread the infection to others. Condoms are supposed to protect from HPV, but it is not proven yet. Treatment of genital warts can be painful, and often it reoccurs again after some period of time.

Condoms cannot be looked at as adequate protection against HPV of any kind, especially warts, because the virus is passed through skin-to-skin contact, and usually (especially in women) warts aren't limited to the vaginal canal.

If a man has warts or is "shedding" the virus from a part of his genitals that isn't covered by the condom, or if a woman is "shedding" from an area of her genitals that comes into contact with skin, there is a high probability of transmission.

Women with active genital wart outbreaks often have them around the labia in areas not protected or shielded by a condom.

The issue isn't whether the condom itself is an adequate barrier against the virus, but that it can't protect against skin-to-skin contact in areas that it doesn't cover.

if aldara doesn't work.. try Cryotherapy.. it usually takes around 2 - 3 sessions to rid the warts completely but they should be gone within a matter of weeks.. if the doctor does a good job they can go away in 1 session.. depends on how well he holds the cotton bud on and for how long and how intense.. dont do it longer than like 10 seconds tho. ive used this method and it worked a treat.. but one has slightly came back after about a month had it burned today.. ah well.. it will go away.

I just want to share this story, I have went several sex partners and I had this warts several months ago.
I was so worried that might it may spread and even infect my new sex partners.
And I have read on a certain blog that there was a cure on this "naturally".
I just want to share this solution to you that who ever has Genital Warts.
This is a very effective product ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

woah! aldara not working? are u using enough??? i used aldara and it was gone in 1-2 weeks! and if u r prescribed aldara its a bad case! (well or multiple) the only other option for you is yes, cryo therapy, it sounds big but its not! ive had it done when i first encountered this demon, and you can even buy your own wartner pack which is the same cryo therapeutic method, if your that way inclined.

i cant believe aldara didnt work ni swear by that miracle baby, no pain, no bad just good old no bumps! until the partying catches up next time for round 2! your immune system must be whack! try elder berry supplements aswell to boost immune outside and inside darling!!!!!!!

hi! i also tried that med. i think that's what doctors usually prescribe. but it does not always work. just like in our case. so i looked for another cream then a friend who also had genital warts let me try oxyfend zerowarts. it worked! i'm now cleared up. you might wanna try also. :))

Have you tried the Tea Tree Oil? They said its really works but the treatment period is quite long. If you preferred the much faster treatment, the treatment' cream Oxyfend is a great treatment for genital warts without a prescription. Don't know if you heard that product before but it's the most trending treatment in terms of Genital Warts, herpes and HPV. Hope this info helps you. Be resourceful!

you can opt for home remedies like ACV (but it's quite painful and smelly) or over-the-counter (otc) treatments like Wartscide. this one works well.

Tea Tree Oil works on my bro! However, if you preferred a medicine.. the most popular here in China is the oxyfend. I'm not sure about the laser treatment, I've read that it's not totally treat and kill viruses that lead to possible comeback.

Great. I took care of a couple on my foot by getting some liquid nitrogen at a local welding shop for $15, dipping a thick Q-tip in it and holding it to the wart for a 5 second count. When it feels like a sharp needle is piercing the skin count to two and lift the Q-tip. If it doesn't hurt like hell, you didn't have enough liquid nitrogen and need a thicker Q-tip. It'll turn black in a day or so and may kill it. If not, wait a month or two and do it again. My friend used Wart Control

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Any other good treatments available?

where can i buy oxyfend here in philippines i need it badly 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Where I can buy. Oxfend

A good treatment for all genital warts is CERVUGID ovules from Romania.

what is that product and is it available here in the philippines?