Hi, I am allergic to sunscreen products, whenever I go to beach and apply a sunscreen, my skin gets rash. It’s goes away in a few days, but is very unpleasant. I may be allergic to perfume in the cream. Is there any safe sunscreen or oversensitive persons?

Hi, I am also allergic to many cosmetical products and sunscreens containing perfume are not convenient for me. So, I search for hypoallergic, not perfumed collections. Sebamed collection is good for persons with extremely sensitive skin and allergy prone. PABA – para amino benzoic acid is UV absorber, which can cause allergy. As a result, some sunscreen products are labeled marketed as "hypoallergenic" because they are PABA free. But, still they contain some other chemical UV absorbers to which patients may become allergic. PABA has been connected to a number of adverse reactions, including allergic and photoallergic contact dermatitis. Ester derivatives of PABA include octyl dimethyl PABA, amyl dimethyl PABA (padimate A), and glycerol PABA have become more popular for use in sunscreens.

Hi, like you there are a number of people alergic to sunscreens due to ingredients, there is one called Christina's Omega Skin Care, which I have heard on the radio, how good it is, and natural

a mate of mine goes fishing and he can only use this product without breaking into a rash