Hello. I have some questions and they are concerning my present health status.
I feel tired most of the time. It is hard for me to get up in the morning and do my usual everyday duties and tiredness doesn’t stop during the day.
This is not connected with my mood because I don’t suffer from depression of any kind and that’s what is confusing me the most.
I have heard that some conditions like hypothyroidism or anemia could cause this.
Is there anything I can do because it's making my life a misery?

Abnormal fatigue can be caused by a wide range of illnesses and diseases. In such cases, a person usually finds they suddenly need more rest and sleep and that is a sign that there is something wrong with you.
Fatigue is also common when you are feeling down but we will exclude this possibility because you already said that you don’t have problems with depression.
I will tell something about possible diseases that could cause your problem. First of them is anemia which is caused by lack of iron in your body. Second option is infection. Of course, even cancers and low thyroid hormones could cause this chronic fatigue symptom.
The first thing you should do is make an appointment to see your doctor for a check this up.

also have yourself checked for HYPERTHYROIDISM , I got the same way a few years ago, it came on very suddenly i was feeling fine then one day i woke up tired then later that day it got REALY bad , i got so tired i couldnt hardly stand myself , i just felt like i couldnt go on anymore . Finally i went to my Dr. and he had my thyroid tested and found out i had hyperthyroidism, which also can make you VERY TIRED , THEN I STARTED TO LOSE WEIGHT, so make sure you get your thyroid checked , it could be either one, also chronic fatigue could cause it. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON, I KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

hey its been in the past few weeks iv been finding it harder and harder to get up etc and just tired during the day havent thought anything of it but it wont go away i constantley feel tired and its doing my head in as my job are all complaaning about me atm so i duno wht it could be any theroys people thanks