I'm a 20 year old female who feels 50. I'm so nauseous all the time. It comes and goes all throughout the day and sometimes its so bad I feel like I'm close to vomiting. I have frequent headaches which I thought was because I needed a new prescription on my glasses (didn't help) and sometimes I just get really tired after doing nothing. I've also been experiencing some body aches especially in my arms and occasionally dizziness or feeling like I'm going to faint. I'm always afraid I'm pregnant, but I'm not. I don't know what it could be.

hi i'm 24 and i have the exact same symptoms. i have had them for about 8 months off and on. with the help of a naturopath i am beginning to feel much better. i had a billion tests and everything came back fine. if you get diagnosed with something let me know please. cheers

every morning when i wake up i feel bad and vomit.. and im always tired and sleepy, i fell like i have no energy ever and its like i can't get enough sleep..sometimes i get real weak feelin and kinda shaky... anyone?!

pretty much everyday no matter what i do i get this feeling at some point throughout the day, i'm forcing myself to eat thinking i need to, but it doesn't help, drinking sugary drinks, caffiene, anything. nothing can get my motivated, i just got so dizzy & weak i laid on the ground in my office... definately not normal. plus i'm only 19... it scares me sometimes but then i tell myself something else wouldbe wrong if i had a serious problem.. but today it was just so hard to get off the ground & even to the computer to search this & see what might be going on, still finding no answers & not exactly motivated to go to the doctor again, to hear nothing is wrong, again... or to get prescribed anxiety medication i have no ddesire to be on... it's so frustrating.

If you are really tired to the point you cannot get up check your thyroid, also be more physically active because it will increase your energy. CHECK YOUR THYROID! believe me. Do some research on "Hypothyroid"

I feel pretty much the same. Every day I feel so nauseated to the point where I think I am going to vomit, but never do. I have constant headaches, weak, and tired all the time. I try to eat little things, but then feel like c**p afterwards. I have been expriencing these symptoms for about 3 weeks now, and nothing has changed. I thought for a minute maybe I was sick, but these feelings still haven't gone away. I've been to the doctors 3 times already and my blood work always comes back fine. I don't know whats wrong and I wish I could just feel normal again. I have lost about 11 pounds now during these past 3 weeks, and I am getting so frustrated with feeling this way. If anyone has any suggestions, please give them.

ALL,
If you are female and not pregnant get a full scale blood test ..make sure you don't have anemia or thyroid problem. Check your adrenals. It sounds like everyone is having adrenal fatigue. If you are not eating regularly 6 times a day small meals; protein in each meal you can have low blood sugar--dizziness, nausea & fatique just come with the package. Staying up past 10 pm and getting up early will continue the cycle. Burning the candle at both ends staying up all night, stress, diet all play major roles. Stay away from high fat foods and try going toward fresh items; just make sure you eat protein like nuts, eggs etc.. this will help keep your blood sugar from yo yo ing. Also, exercise a little, get some sun without sunblock and no sunglasses. One more thing learn how to breathe...in through your nose out through your mouth..slow deliberate...relax have fun! Maybe this is a signal for you to check your lifestyle! God bless MOM

I go to bed just after 10pm and wake up around 6:30am, like clock work.
But the past 3 days or so I've felt nausea or a slight acid reflux in the morning and usually lasts all day. I don't get headaches often, but I have felt extremely tired lately. No matter the amount of sleep I get. I feel weak, almost faint even during the day while I'm busy at work. I'm not as active as I used to be, but I intend to change that by swimming as it's easier on my knees. I don't get my period often enough (sometimes 6mths to 2yrs in between and yes I've been tested for everything under the sun), so I doubt I'm pregnant. But I hate going to the doctors, so I've been trying to find information online.

Any suggestions, other then "go see a doctor?"

It's appreciated.

are any of you young ladies on birth control or anti-depressants?? Because the hormonal fluctuations or seratonin fluctuations can cause nausea and headaches and body aches.

ALL: ive also had all the tests come back normal. it took me years but ive finally been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. it is real and not just a waste basket diagnosis. google it and see if you have the same types of problems. I know that Lyme disease also causes these types of symptoms and can be hard to diagnose. even if you were tested for it and it came back negative ask your dr to test for Lyme several times because it can take a few tries to get a positive, even if you have it. its not a disease that is "in all youre blood" so it can take a few times to to make sure. R.N, C. age 24 (it all started at 17 and has taken this long.)

I have had the same type of problems for years, since I was a child actually. Doctors told me everything was fine that there was nothing wrong with me physically, that it was all "in my head". My thyroid and adrenals were also normal. What has helped a lot with my constant headaches, intense fatigue (for no apparent reason) and worsening depression is taking vitamin B12 (the injectable kind 1-2cc a week(helps with brain function)), vitamin D, Curcumin (to decrease inflammation in my body), iron, and a multi-vitamin. You can get a blood test to see if you are low in B12. Making myself fresh green and carrot juices helps a lot as well. Hope this helps!

I suffered the exact same symptoms for almost 5 years. It started as just headaches mostly and then the past 6 months I have been weak, dizzy and so nausea. I have had several blood tests and my thyroid checked... All Test normal. Finally my first day at my new job I got a new symptom of everything went white and I lost my vision.... I became so weak I hit the floor... I was conscious. But very slow to respond and sort of confused... Again the er performed more test and everything was absolutely normal... I made an apt. with my doctor again and persisted to be heard... They believe I have Chronic headaches... both Tension and Migraine... and sometimes I feel the pain of my headaches and sometimes I don't which explains why my body is so nauseated all the time... Have your doctor refer you to a neurologist and or have them look into such a diagnosis... They will be putting me on Anti-depressants... I will have to let you know how it all works... But I never knew you could have a headache without pain..... also I have Migraines with Aura, which are supposedly rare. I hope this helps you. Oh and just for the record I had several pregnancy tests as well as about every other test they could do. including a CT of the head.

I am not glad to hear that so many others are going through this, but at the same time I am glad to know I am not alone. The dr's kept throwing psycho diagnosis at me and many medications. I finally had to purge them all from my system because nothing helped. I have been going through this for many years off and on. The tests come back fine. I was told I have pcos because of irregular periods, but then they straightned out with weightloss. Now they have no clue why I feel sick all the time. I went a week with very little, but then got violently ill when I finally forced myself to eat. I don't have energy to do anything, and get sick if I try. Drs immediately say its depression, but that is just crazy after this long and this many medications. Nothing has helped with all of this. I have had so much blood drawn that I feel like a pin cushion. I was bruised for weeks from so many test. Anyone else have diagnosis or support. I wish I were pregnant. Then I would have two wishes fulfilled in one, but this is just ridiculouse ?

I FEEL THE SAME , I FEEL THAT MY MUCLES HURT ALL MY BODY IS NUMB , TIRED ALL THE TIME, NAUSEA,HEADACHES THAT WONT GO AWAY , FEELING SAD , WEAK, SO I GUESS U R NOT THE ONLY ONE , I WAS THINKING IT WAS STREESED BUT DONT KNOW !!!! :-(

This is the exact way I feel. I'm 24, I've been confirmed that I'm Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome..that was when I was 16. I went through 4 years worth of a severe eating disorder and since I've recovered in that past two years, I've always thought these symptoms were due to some damage or stress I did to my body, but my blood pressure is fine, my pulse is in a target range, my weight has been stable and normal-- I thought I could be becoming sugar senstive and even thats in range. I've had allergen panels run, blood tests..and no one ever gives me any kind of answer that is satisfactory. 1 month ago I even broke down and paid to go to a walk in because the migraines had gotten progressivley so bad I couldn't look at light. Then the next day, not so bad... I never took the antibiotics and my symptoms lessened.. But every morning I wake up nauseuas and achey, and then mid afternoon it's like I'm so lathargic and tired that I don't even remember when the headaches start and end. I'm constantly fighting back a feeling of almost like, if I don't gag the nausau doesn't abait. I've tried figuring out what foods, environments, temperatures..anything! that may worsen or ease my stress but nothing is consistent other than stomach upset, headaches, and fatigue. My whole body gets so sore sometimes that pushing on me makes me snap at people cause I forget that they don't know I just hurt alllllll the time. If ANYONE gets any info on this, please let me know