As it says in the subject, I have had constant tiredness (maybe with a few lighter moments), dizziness, nausea (not often though), headaches and abdominal pains.. I'm kinda worried cos I don't know what it could be..

Any ideas? Please help! :-(

this could be hundreds of things, from a poor diet, to mental anxiety problems, to pregnancy to hormonal imbalance or something else. you either need to give us more information or get a doctors appointment.

Im experiencing the same thing. But the pain in my abdomen sticks to the left side. what could this be? Also, accompanied by quick cluster headaches and dizzyness.

I am a 18 yr old female... I am currently dealing with very frequent dizziness which is followed by severe headaches... Im not sure what it is.. Ive gone to my doctors and he pretty much told me that when this happeneds to just sit down and wait for it to go away... So im not sure what to do at this point... When i was about 7 yrs old i was hit in the head with a golf club on accident and was rushed to the emergency room... I'm not sure if this is helpfull information or not.. but if anyone has any suggestions plz let me know

Thank u,

JoY

These symptoms could mean SO many things! You should see a doctor who can perform some thorough testing on you!

I am a 36 yr old woman, with two kids for a least 7 months or so I have had continual stomach gurgling at all times of the day, I have pains in my sides, mostly on the left side, near my appendix and I am always tired and light headed and feel like I have to throw up all the time. I get acute pain just under my brase bone are and rib cage area and I can never get a good night's sleep. I also get the "twichies" at night where I feel like I am always itchy and sometimes my legs just twitch and I get very restless. Is there anyone out there like me.

i too have chest pain at night, sore back sore eyes light headed for the last two months does anybody know whats going on

I have the same thing, We can chat about it.

Thanks,

Joshua

**edited by moderator**

i have a teen age daughter who has a very stiff/sore neck and is very dizzy and complains of a headache. she is hard to wake from her sleep and is very tired.

I was suffering from all the symptoms described for a few weeks - extreme tiredness, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain, and also fainting.

There are a number of diseases (& also pregnancy) that can cause these symptoms, & I had quite a few tests carried out by the doctor, which all proved negative.

Quite by chance I found out that I had chronic exposure to carbon monoxide from our rayburn (which had a build up of creosote on the flue). A friend of mine died from CO poisoning about the same time. Anyone with these symptoms should definitely seek medical help, but also please check that all heating appliances are not leaking CO & are maintained regularly! It may save your life.

Sarah

I am having also the same symptoms for 3 weeks now...
It started with sinusitis but after using the medication for that it is also not going away...
Feeling dizzy all the time
Tired all the time & sleepy feeling
some muscle pain
concentration problems
forgetting things

Now they are doing blood test and waiting the answer but in the meantime what I found out that these symptoms can be caused by;

allergy
anemia
lack of vitamin in the body
pfeiffer (kissing) disease

I am not sure what the out come will be but it sure is definately irritating especially f it happens all of a sudden and normally u r healthy all of a sudden not being able to live normally.

wish u all good luck and i also wish myself good luck so that they can find something out quickly and also have cure for it because like the preiffer disease there is no cure for it.. It might take from 1-8 months unitl u fell normal again...

cheers

i get all these symptoms pluses occasional spurts of depression.mostly my fingers and toes are numb or asleep and very cold ...and sometimes my knees give out or ankles sometimes my headaches are really bad and sometimes i just get shooting pains in my head for anywhere from like 5 seconds to 5 minutes...any ideas?

i suffer the same symptoms and have for many years. have your doctors check for adrenal function along with thyroid. look your symptoms up on the net under these two glands and it should give you alot of the answers you seek. i am presently going to seek a naturopath with specialties in endocrinology. ive been to just about every dr in my vacinity with no luck. they looked at me as i were crazy. it was a biomed lab (naturopath) that found the problem. remember saliva test are far more sensitive and accurate when dealing with hormones. good luck

GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM OR DOCTOR.

If there is a sharp pain in your left side, it could be your appendix.

Which is bad.

Don't hesitate to get this checked out immediatley.

It sounds like your daughter could be suffering from Menigitus get it checked asap