I have been on armour thyroid for a little over 2 years. My levels seem fine but I am still struggling with being tired. I need a long nap 1-2 times a week and there are days when I just drag. Is there anything else I can be doing to up my energ? I excercise on and off because I am sometimes too tired to work out.

Have you checked levels of rbc and wbc, when you controlled your thyroid hormones? Fatigue can be due to anaemia or lack of immunity. If all of your results were good, than it is your lifestyle that should be changed. Multivitamins and minerals preparations are of benefit, like other preparations that are commonly used to increase the immunity. Tiredness can be caused by every day stressful situations. Do you have trouble sleeping? Do you have balanced diet? Feeling of chronic tiredness is not associated only to hypothyroidism, but to diabetes, chronic infections, heart and kidney diseases, autoimmune diseases etc. Nutritional deficiencies can be cause of tiredness and lack of energy. It is very important what kind of food you eat, and not just to have recommended daily intake of kilojoules. Low fat, salt and sugar diet is recommended, but high in fibres. I think that you need holistic approach and not just particular. There may be some other reason for your tiredness and you should find it.