Here's my story. I was coughing up brown phlegm for about a year. I thought it was just bad pleghm. Around fall 2008 I gained about 30lbs around my gut area (non visibly) so I thought I was backed up full of "old" food. My flatulence began to constantly smell like old socks... I heard about New Vitality Aloe Ease Colon and Body cleanser and bought some for $100~ I began the regimen of powder a directed 2 teaspoons with 8oz water daily for 30 days. By the end of 30 days I had gut pain and diarhea. I figured I needed to start the 2nd part of the regimen taking the daily chewable tablets... I started getting bloating, painful gas, constipation, followed by diahrea then more constipation... I decided to take a dose of Pepto Bismol. I had 1 black bowel movement (pepto says darkened bowel movement may occur) and after that I've been unable to go for 3 days with a least 5 full meals. My gut hurt and I decided to try giving myself an enema. I didn't fill up painfully! but when the water got to the area of my bowl that has felt "full" I could have sworn I felt what is similar to a "leaking hose (pinprick)" squirting inside my stomach, I got pretty worried and stopped.

I told my pops I was constipated and he gave me a suppository... I held it in for about 5 minute (was supposed to 10-15) and then I went to he bathroom. I got a bit out of me but I still think I may be backed up where my gut hurts... I decided to look around online, and my current symptoms match laxative abuse :-( aloe ease is a combination of many natural laxative...

On the plus side my farts don't smell like old socks, and I don't cough up brown pleghm anymore! But I am worried...

I dont have health insurance (not offered by my job) and I'm going to try and see a doc for under $100 at a clinic and I will also call the customer support for aloe ease...

I just paid off a reduced bill of $20,000 (paid about 6.5k over the last few years...) and I dread going to a hospital because of those outrageous bills and PISS POOR treatment (they didn't know what was wrong with me and that 20k was all tests that came up negative) - I had a heatstroke and water intoxication... The doctors to this day with all tests negative at $20,000 think I was on drugs..... and have treated me that way on required and costly subsequent visits! A-holes...

So I live in FL and am looking to purchase medical insurance, and hopefully sort this out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!