This is the only confidential place I can turn to.
I am 20 years old.I was bulimic for 2 years.extreme bulimia at that.I had to stop due to almost complete heart failure.It has been almost a year and My digestive system is the worst.It is so painful.it has been.so i started abusing laxitives for relief.for the first time ever.yeterday after a forced laxative bowel movement a large amount of dark blood followed .I am so scared I don;t go to the doctors.I just want to know if this i serious.I can not afford the doctor's..please help.

Okay I am NOT expert on this, depending on how long you have been on laxatives your body may be dependent on them, your body can get use to the laxatives doing all the work, now try weening your self the laxatives, let your body start getting use to having control during a bowel movement. Now the force could have damaged something and or gave you hemorrhoids, if you have a burning itching sensation then its most likely hemorrhoids, I would suggest getting a tube of preparation H and start taking warm baths to ease the aching. If you damaged something next time you have a BM you may see blood again. Keep us informed on whats happening.

You need to go to the ER!!! That is very serious!! They can not deny you care!.. hope everything is ok and Please stop the laxatives!!! they can be very harmful!!! Just remember that you are a buitiful person inside and out and you dont need negative people in our life telling you any diffrent!! God bless!!

I have been to the ER before.unfortunately they are not much help.If it happens again.I will go.but i threw away my laxatives.I told my roomate/bet friend and sister.so they are helping me.I have only been eating raw vegetables and fiber cereals.I dont drink dairy anyways but have copiously increased my liquid intake.I will keep you informed.thank you very much

im no doctor by far but the friends ive had that had the same problems with the blood wasnt too good they ether had blood from ulsers or problems from hemeroids u should check into it and dude the laxatives stop taking them man good luck an auto tec that had a hard life.

I hope the bleeding has stopped.  This happened to me a couple of times, and I had to get a colonoscopy done to see if I had hemorrhoids or not.  Like the above user stated, next time this happens please go to the ER.  Because of your past with bulimia and laxative use, something could be wrong and blood leaving your body could be a sign that you need medical treatment.