Hello, folks. I have some constipation problems. My friend suggested me to try with apple juice. I wonder whether drinking a lot of apple juice would act as a natural laxative. Is this possible? I would appreciate all your advices about this. Thank you for all the help. This will mean a lot to me.

Hello. Apple juice is very healthy to drink. It is especially recommended for kids. It has mild laxative effect. This can be applied to kids as well. However, I think you should visit a doctor because of your constipation. Sometimes the underlying cause of constipation can be very serious. That is why you should visit a doctor and insist on your symptoms. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

I have the same problems and, yes, I drink lots of apple juice to help me go. Usually after about 2 or 3 10oz. glasses... things are moving down there. Good luck!

When i get that problem, i drink apple cider, problem solved 8)

prune juice is better for constipation - recommended to patients having chemotherapy.

i would suggest you go to the doctor if you are experiencing frequent constipation to make sure nothing is wrong! your diet could just be low in fibre - eat lots of wholemeal food and that should help!

i drink apple juice every day around a litre may be more so things start to move.but just lately i,ve been getting stomach pains which are more like craps. so iam stoppin for a while to see if that helps.my doctar says it can ferment in the stomach and cause,s you to bloat hens my craps fingers crossed :-)

well i drank a lot of apple juice in the last 24 hours without constipation issues and i am now pooping straight liquid. its kinda gross. lol.

I also am experiencing some constipation issues and it was recommended to me by the pharmacist that I drink apple juice to relieve the constipation...I goofed and got apple cider but I know whenever I drank apple cider in the past I never had an issue using the potty!! So here's hoping :-)

I don't recommend binge drinking apple juice. I thought I regurgitated all of it, but it has caused me to poop straight liquid. I had to release all liquid around seven times.

i am not going to lie today i drank a gallon of apple juice cuz it tastes good and let me tell ya yes it will make you c**p 

yes it will act like a mild lax. as well as grape juice

Apple cider! LOL!!!

I find that apple juice and prune juice are more effective and natural than over-the-counter laxatives.

Government regulations have been toying around with what goes into over-the-counter laxatives to the point that they do not work any more.

I use apple juice and prune juice when ever I become constipated.

I think I'm in trouble... I just had about 30 ounces of it and I'm haven't been having problems with constipation.

I would also like to throw cherry juice into the mix.  I found out the hard way that cherry juice does the same as apple and prune juices!