I'm not using birth control. I had sex back in July two days after ovulation. We did use a condom and he said everything looked like it went okay but I decided to take the morning after pill just in case. Took it that next afternoon. I had my period the next month (August) but now in September I have missed it completely. I am now 2 weeks late on it. I have taken 3 First Response Pregnancy test that were all negative. I took them several days apart with the last negative result being today. Could my body just be "hicuping" or is there a chance I could be pregnant? I am not trying to stress about it but some days (like today) I really am. Could you guys give me any advice? Thank you!

usually when you ovulate the egg stays alive for twenty four to fourty eight hours max but you did use a condom and you took the morning after pill then got your next period which im guessing means no implantation occured you will probably find you missed this period because your stressing out about being pregnent so id say there is a very low chance ur pregnent =)

Just one more thing was last month a normal period or was it shorter or lighter?

Hi hon! It isn't a common side effect of Plan B! But it does happen, the period that you got in August might have been a wonky one and now it is just taking longer to come on again! With the Plan B, there is a MASS mount of hormones, = to the amount you would take in 1 month on BCP! So it can play havoc with your period! Just don't use it AS Birth Control OK? I really don't think you ae pregnant honey, you didn't have unprotected sex AND you used back up! So put it into perspective of .0001% I would say you could be pregnant, so how's those odds?!!! XD Don't stress OK? - or as my 17 year old says, "That's Vex!!!!!" God knows what that means, but I think it has something to do with worrying! So just relax and it will come on! Also try eating cooked garlic - it is an excellent laxative, and sometimes that's all a period needs to wake up!!! I know WTMI!!! :$ Good luck and health honey1

Thanks for responding! I really appreciate your advice and kindness. I will just be patient. Thanks so much again :-)

I'm glad to hear that your mind is put at ease. I just wanted you to know additionally that it is normal for a woman to skip her period for up to THREE MONTHS before there is a cause for concern. So just so you know, it is possible to skip a period for that long! Keep us posted now how things go, okay?

I would say that you are safe considering you used the morning after pill and a condom :-)